Our technology and experience enables us to produce low cost tooling, quickly, that result in short production cycles. We are, however, still able to consistently hold incredibly tight tolerances. You will never see a die maintenance charge at Carolina Stamping, which means years of trouble free tooling life.
From raw material to a custom finished part, we at Carolina Stamping make quality our number one goal.
- Run Quantities of 25 – 50,000 pieces & more.
- Lower part cost and much higher quality than turret press or plasma cutting.
- High quality (+/-.005 on linear dimensions and +/-.0015 on punched holes)
- Average tooling cost of less than $500.00.
- One time tooling charge for lifetime tooling.
- In house tool room with CAD-CAM, Wire & small hole EDM, CNC machining.
- Short lead time (just days in some situations with existing tooling)
- Carbon steel, Stainless, Red metals, Aluminum, Plastics & more.
- Material thickness range from .010 to .375
- PEM insertion, tapping, machining, spotwelding, plating, painting, assembly
- Right on I-85 between Charlotte and Greensboro.
Let us help lower your total cost.
Request a CSC RapidQuote today.